Pages

Friday, November 21, 2014

APK UMS 2014, thankyou!:)

*sorry for not showing my tiring face after standing for almost a day:D

Thank God that I manage to join APK stall this year at University Malaysia Sabah(UMS), although my final year schedule is super packed and made me a busy bee!

Thankyou for those who came to support today, even for those who bring my freshly made namecard back home, thank you!:)

And special thanks to my boyfie(a very needed assistant) to help me whole day and sweet friends who came just for me!


**fyi,I'm UMS full time student,and Wonderfully Made's part time owner:)

**for those who're in Kota Kinabalu, feel free to collect your orders at UMS area/Kingfisher park to save shipping fees!:)

**will be updating posts mainly on customized items, currently do not have time to make new designs.

And billion of thanks for who supported me all along!thankyou!

Xoxo,
Vee

No comments:

Post a Comment